Report Abuse

Re: Getting rid of a time share.

[Q=phill12] [Q=elsas3] I do not care for this practice of sticking it to people for what ever reason needed to get out. I would agree that there is a need for this type of company. I feel that most of the people you deal with have themselves in a tight spot and need help. I just think charging some poor family $3500 or what ever is just piling it on because you know they have no way out. Throw a drowning man a rope and he will grab on. I could see you taking $1000 because for many of these timeshares this would be three years of mf's but your just screwing people with your high amount and you know it! There is nothing wrong with companies like yours making a profit because that is what your here to do just like Redweek and other sites. You are just being plain greedy and want to make a killing not just a profit! What is setting everyone off here is the fact your taking advantage of people in a bind or to be blunt"just not to smart" and these people have already been shafted by sales people then you people rush in like sharks. What is so hard for people on here to understand is that people renting and selling timeshares know what their doing and this is find. Many of us could rent or sell but really just do not know how to do it. Many posters on here brag that they own many units and rent/sell all the time and its no big deal. But there are thousands of owners out there that do not know how and spend years paying because they just do not know a way out! When I get ready to sell I will give one of you people that sell all the time and state"Its no big deal" A $500.00 commission to sell my timeshare! I really don't see the point of you selling on e-bay for a dollar and it bothering me because if I needed you and was out from under the timeshare then I couldn't care less what you do with it just be fair about it and stop screwing people to do it. As they say in the big world this is just IMHO and I'm sure I will be told off for it on here.[/Q] Um, I'm not selling anything on ebay or anywhere else. I'm not sure where that idea came from but I'm not a timeshare sales person or a Timeshare Relief rep or whatever you seem to think I am. Just because I have a dissenting opinion - and a pretty tame one I might add - does not associate me with an organization so let's just clear the air on that. I don't understand the emotional response honestly. I just pointed out that there are costs associated with Timeshares that get acquired by Timeshare Relief. No one can argue that. It's just the truth. It doesn't align me with anyone. It's a statement of fact. If I tell you the temperature outside is 50 degrees and it is in fact 50 degrees does that make me the local weather man? Jeez, people. I think it might do everyone well to relax and talk about this with a little less emotion and a little more logic. Including the kind that evaluates the opposing argument. Now, that said... what is about timesharing that necessitates a company like Timeshare Relief? They obviously answer a need and one that a good many people seem to have. Everyone is quick to damn them but why do they exist in the first place? What is it about timesharing that brings us Timeshare Relief?