Report Abuse

Re: Re: Royal HOliday is a scam

Any updates with your situation? [Q=davidg1375] I was also duped by Royal Holiday. After 6 months of payments and research, I decided to quit paying. First thing I did was contact a good contract lawyer. The price is well worth it. He looked over the contract and found a section that allowed us to cancel. Royal Holiday will say no, but the contract is worded so poorly, my lawyer feels they do not have a legal argument. It's been 5 months and they haven't done a thing. They threatened to go to a collection agency a month ago, but I have not heard a word. Get aggressive, I have saved over a $1,100 and counting. I also refused to pay the yearly maintenance fee in January which was another $500. Every time they put a charge on my credit card I dispute it. I sent my bank the letter my lawyer wrote cancelling the contract. In the letter my lawyer asked for our down payment be returned. Should a collection agency ever contact me, I will tell them that Royal Holiday owes me money and that they have their facts wrong. I tell my bank I'm in a contract dispute and they remove the charges while investigating. I recently got word the the charges from January would be removed permanently. Each month is a stand alone challenge, but so far I am not paying them.[/Q]