Report Abuse

Re: Have the Timeshare Resorts forgoten about the resale market

[Q=orvillef2] Join the crowd! It was probably that experience that got you interested in the whole timeshare thing. And if you think about it, you probably want to go on vacation every year anyhow. Having a timeshare really helps make it happen. You may live longer, have more memories and a better life, thanks to that JERK who sold you something you could have gotten for nothing! I did the same thing. But now that I got interested in vacationing/timeshares I learned how to get them on the cheap and have purchased 7 more. My friends and family are also enjoying them. Statistics show most timeshare buyers are repeat offenders. Luckily you learned before your next purchase. What I'm trying to say is, don't beat yourself or your salesman up about it. It's was a good thing and now you know there are even better.[/Q] Thanks, it is nice to vent. I wish from the very beginning, when I received a phone call one night from a vacation package rep fulfilling for my resort, there would have been a nice disclosure about the future that lays ahead. I have learned my lesson. So for anybody that reads this, if you ever get a phone call offering a great vacation with resort presentation of course. Hangup and head to the resale market!