Report Abuse

Re: "Provisional" RedWeek Exchange Weeks???

Thanks Marty! makes sense if you haven't issued points yet so you have no way to let us know what it would take to make this exchange! I hope this works out but I really don't like this provisional list and think it will be little help to anyone. First off how many of these owners already have this resort and week they are asking about. It sounds like many of these owners are trolling the waters to see what bites and nothing more. This doesn't seem fair to the owners your asking to trust you and make their deposit now and then get a exchange later. As of right now you show all the good resorts and weeks on this provisional list and big drop off in the available list. Also to keep this fair are you going to go by the sign on to be notified list date and give this family first chance to get this exchange when it comes available. I would hope you don't turn this into a speed dial contest every morning where most families wouldn't have a chance. Your asking for members to try this new exchange based on faith and I hope they get rewarded by Redweek for their faith. PHIL12