Report Abuse

Re: marriot points

[Q=kekouri] [Q=mrs157] [Q=johng490] I believe this to be true. I was told by a realtor in Florida when inquiring about a Marriott Resale in Orlando[/Q] i agree , however i only partially agree with the comments below about marriott points. i agree that it is not good value to trade your week for points for hotel use or for trade for another week at a resort, however if you have 111,000 points (only good for people with multiple weeks or big spenders on the credit card) then good deals can be had ie 4 weeks at different locations and first class travel around the world in one direction (no more than 4 stopovers) for two people not bad methinks[/Q] I keep looking for this deal and can't find it: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-specials.mi?action=member-specials Do you have to have more than 1,000,000 points to find it? Could you post the link! Thanks.[/Q] sorry missed out a zero yes it is over a million , which is why i said it is only good if you are a multiple owner, we own 4 weeks and bank every other year, we do not have a marriott credot card, but this is another good way to accumulate points sorry for my error and to raise your hopes, marriott is not that generous !!