Report Abuse

Re: Just got back from the preview

Would LOVE to know the pricing - please let me know what information you received. Thank you in advance. [Q=debbiea88] Hi everyone, I just got back from Maui and stayed in a one bedroom conversion unit (facing the construction). This was on a preview package. The noise wasn't too bad and I believe even with the additional building, they will have ocean views. I had never stayed in a conversion so I guess I was expecting a full kitchen! When I went to the presentation, I didn't hide the fact I already owned at the Westin and bought on the resale market. She was very nice and showed me the new units. Very nice and a little bit out of my price range for even the Mountain/Garden View units. I asked them what they had on the inventory list for the current conversion units and she said she'd have to talk with her manager. Basically came back and gave me a list of prices for the conversions they had currently. But in any case, she was nice and left me with all the paperwork for the new units and the current list. I like the location and activities of the Marriott but they are a little over my buget to buy directly. If I consider a Marriott, I will have to buy on the open Market. If your interested in knowing what the pricing is, let me know![/Q]