Report Abuse

Re: Who has rented thru Redweek

Tell me your experience with renting thru this site.[/Q] I have rented several times through this site at both Atlantis and two other resorts, all times without using any escrow service. All times have been a great experience. FYI, if you want the name of a great person to get you into atlantis, I can give you a referral.[/Q] considering exchanging a week....do you have a reputible name for me?[/Q] I checked through the current rental listings, and the person I have rented from twice over the past two spring breaks at very reasonable price is not currently listing. Her name is Debbie Smernicek - and she is fabulous, so you should contact her if you find her name. That said, I doubt she or other rental listors are interested in exchanging with you, check the exchange section. Also, there is a guy named Kevin Adams who has a ton of inventory listed in the for rent section, so he can probably get you whatever you want if you give him enough lead time. I haven't used him and he doesn't appear to be the least expensive, but a broker at GMAC resales that I am talking with about buying a unit here tells me he is real, so i am sure Kevin will treat you well also if you contact him.