Report Abuse

Re: Ft. Myers beach

Re: >> Thank you for the info, especially where to go for peace and quiet. I may have to check Ft. Myers itself. My main reason for going is to hopefully see some Red Sox spring training games. Thanks again << ====================================== You're very welcome. Truth to tell, if your primary objective is to see the Red Sox (and not be right at the beach), you'll have much better success (and much less cost) being off FMB and closer to Fort Myers itself. Not to mention that getting on and off FMB by car is just simply a nightmare virtually anytime "in season". While I have no personal experience (or any affiliation whatsoever) with the facility; a place called Lehigh Resort Club located in Lehigh Acres always seems to have timeshare space for sale or rent or exchange. Their phone number, according to the RCI directory, is (239) 368-2022 if you chose to contact them. As far as being in Fort Myers itself goes, choose carefully. While there are certainly some nice parts, much of the city is, well, ..... "a whole lot less than nice".