Report Abuse

Re: Re: Cancelling or transferring at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

[Q=marib42] I am interested on your PB timeshare membership or ownership. You can call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX Thanks Marisol[/Q] It is not a good idea to post your phone number here in a Internet timeshare discussion forum for all to see (including potential scammers). Unfortunately, the topic of timeshares always seems to attract scammers, spammers and other assorted parasites. However, my primary point in responding to your post is to point out that some Mexican timeshare operations impose transfer fees of several [b]thousand[/b] dollars to effect the transfer of a RTU contract from one person to another. Make sure that you know the "transfer fee" costs (and [b]who[/b] will be paying them) [b]before[/b] you get involved with taking over someone else's "free" Mexican RTU contract. Even if the current contract holder is willing to "give away" their contract, be aware that the resort ([b]not[/b] the current RTU contract holder) determines the cost amount of any mandatory "transfer fee" that might be required. P.S. If you are responding to "Jason S." offering to give away his PB RTU, note that his post was in May, 2021 --- nearly [b]3 years ago[/b]!