Report Abuse

Re: How I fought and won the TS battle

kimyn proclaims victory, but perhaps a bit prematurely, by stating (quoted only in directly pertinent part): >> That is how I fighted with this battled and won. << With all due respect, you still have a signed contract in place to deal with, one which has not yet been in any way invalidated or cancelled. While you may have received a credit card resolution, that credit card action is legally separate from (and not in any way connected to) the legal validity of the contract itself. You still need to stay right on top of the contract status with Profeco. You can't just unilaterally proclaim on your own that the contract is invalid ---that alone does NOT make it so. In the absence of actual contract cancellation, the resort can (and likely will) still chase you for maintenance fees and file negative reports with credit agencies if/when you don't pay them, as long as that contract remains "on the books" without invalidation or cancellation. I applaud your persistence and your progress, but don't wave the victory flag too hard until the legal status of the contract itself is much more conclusively resolved. Keep up the fight --- you haven't really "won" yet.....