Report Abuse

Re: How I fought and won the TS battle

Bill In my case, I want to make sure my request get to the resort and to the right person, and in your case, timing is an issue; what I did was: (1) sent an email to the sales manager at the resort (your contract should list name, phone number and email to whom you should call if you have questions); (2) I also faxed my letter to the resort and (3) I want to make sure that they acknowldge receiving the letter, I sent Certified mail with return signature and receipt (for international, it cost almost $15.00, and the process that you receive the return receipt takes 2-3 weeks; however, the most important thing is you can prove that you indeed cancel your request within rescind period. If you don't have rescission letter, just send them a short letter stating that you request to have your policy cancel and make sure they know that you cancel within the allowed time. I made sure that I covered anyone that might be involved in this matter, I sent letter to all of them. If you sent via email, keep all emails for records. It is critical that you act now. Good luck!