Report Abuse

Re: DIAMOND AKA SUNTERRA POINTS

[Q=bettyk38] Not sure how this applies to me. I have a deeded week in a Sunterra now Diamond resort in Williamsburg, Va (Greensprings Plantation - soon to have name changed). I have the deed in my hands and it cites week, unit etc. I also belong to the club where it counts as so many points but the deed is for specific week. B[/Q] ========== Do you have a more specific question? Other posters with more expertise with Sunterra/Diamond can confirm or deny the following: You have access to your Williamsburg unit for the week cited in your deed. Most likely, your points are good to exchange only into the other 19 or 20 resorts that are part of a Florida Trust. I’m not sure if you can exchange your unit using RCI or Interval International, but you can exchange it using RedWeek. In the past, you could pay a fee to join Club Sunterra and have access to other Sunterra resorts outside the trust or to exchange with Interval International. However, since Sunterra has been bought out by Diamond, their rules have changed regarding legacy Sunterra owners. Mike