Report Abuse

Does Reedweek.com ever update?

[Q=steved182] I have been contacting people about puchasing thier timeshare, but all i get is the anwser ( I think it;s allready sold).. When i here that it makes me wonder who im speaking with. If i was selling a time share, i think i would know if it was being sold, not (i think its allrady sold) So question, Does redweek update (Purge) there data base when people sell there timeshare? Or is it the responsibility of the owner with the posting? Nothing more disgouraging than finding something you like just to get teh statement ( I think it;s allready sold)) Signed, Frustrated in Massachusetts[/Q] [b]It's up to the owner of the posting to update their ads when their timeshare has been sold or rented otherwise Redweek would have no way of knowing. They can do that by accessing their Redweek account. As far as some people stating that they "think their timeshare has been sold", it could be that they are waiting for the entire closing process to finish before they edit or delete their ad.[/b]