Report Abuse

Re: Provisional Weeks

[Q=barbarag197] I am also new to this site but this provisional week doesn't seem like a good way to go. I thought I could just let the owners know that I was interested in their week and find out if they were interested in a week we have. Years ago we belonged to a home exchange program. Their exchange system was much more user friendly then this system Maybe Reweek needs to have a look at how they arrange exchanges![/Q] ============= There really is no method to advertise that you have a unit available for trade. I think RedWeek used to have an owner exchange program, but it morphed into the current exchange system. On the surface it looks like a good program, but it needs a lot more deposits and more consistency in their valuations to have it work. Under the RedWishes tab is a section for TIMESHARES WANTED FOR TRADE. You can browse that section to see if there are any interesting trade possibilities. Maybe the Sell & Rent section can be modified to Sell, Rent, or Trade. You can contact Redweek via email and they will answer promptly (they've always done so for me). I'm sure they've gotten a lot of suggestions, though I do not know if they are planning to implement any or when.