Report Abuse

II RESORT RATINGS!

[Q=juliac45] We just returned from a visit to the Neptune House on Block Island. We couldn't find any ratings for the resort online as they just joined Red Week, but they gave us a solid 4-star vacation. The manager Meredith personally makes the visit a pleasant experience. The Compagnas[/Q] To be truthful I had never heard of it but only because I have only made four trips to east coast and three were to Orlando when our daughter was young! The one trip was given to me buy the naval air when I caught a Aircraft Carrier out to Vietnam ( USS AMERICA) in 1970. I did go on II and check it out and it looks like a beautiful resort. It was unrated with II and they had them listed on getaway with dates from April 2008 to March 2009. Seems like good price for someone going there. They want $660-$720.00 for a one bedroom unit. Our next trip we hope will be to Williamsburg on a II Getaway. Our daughter went to the White House back in 2001 with her class mates and about sixty other high schools around the US. They went there and many other area's on the east coast and loved it and now wants to be our tour guide. After looking at the Redweek reviews on Neptune House most are almost four years old. Newer ones are by owners. I agree with Mike about you writing a review. This helps people like us that have never been there or heard of it and your review might get others to try the resort. Of coarse bad review might keep others away too! The more information we can get on these timeshare forums the better to help each other! PHILL12