Report Abuse

Re: What To Do With Our Villa?

[Q=jasons48] We have owned unit #12 for several years now. I can tell you that exchanging through The Registry Collection is great if you find a place that you want to go. It costs $250 for an exchange. We have done it several times and the other properties that we have gone to have been on par with Montecristo. Renting is probably a different story. We have waited to try and rent out due to all of the construction. I think long term this will be great for you but you probably will have to be patient. Definitely check out the Registry! If I can answer any other questions of yours, please let me know. I believe I have a pretty good handle on the situation. I am curious as to what the units are going for at this time and is the property deeded or how long is your right to use. It would be great if you could let me know. Thanks, Jason[/Q] Hi Jason, We also own Villa 12; the first 2 weeks in May. When do you own? I am interested in contacting other Villa 12 owners for concerns, questions, etc. Thank you, Dianne