Report Abuse

Re: Exchanging times and other stuff

[Q=dmagliulo] Hi Jason, I just wrote a reply to another message you wrote. We own Villa 12 May 1 - 16. Actually we are going home tomorrow. We have truly enjoyed our villa, as usual. How is the weather here in Aug.? We have had the best weather these past 2 weeks. I have a week deposited with the Registry but have not used it yet. Has it been easy for you to get what you want through them? Thanks for any info. Dianne[/Q] Thanks for the reply. Weather in August is certainly hot. I personally enjoy it because the ocean is also much warmer. We like to snorkel and dive so that is a huge plus. Registry properties that we have been to have been great. We have been to Tahoe, Nuevo Vallarta, and Santa Fe, and have had great experiences. Have you ever tried to rent your place? Any success? We thought we would wait until the property was completed before we tried. I also thought that trying to do a vacation type exchange would be better than just renting it. There are many sites that help you do this. Love to know your thoughts. Thanks, Jason