Report Abuse

check in/security/room size

[Q=kathleenr51] We are considering staying at Villa del Arco and I wanted to get general comments on other's experiences. Is check in a hard sale to buy when we are renting from others. I read about theft at some resorts by cleaning staff. Is this a problem? We are two parents with 2 teenagers. What size rooms should we consider? I'm not traveling until 2010 so please answer even if it has been awhile since this is first posted. Thanks!!![/Q] Hello. We just returned from a week at Villa del Arco. Loved every minute. Staff is friendly and courteous. Resort is beautiful. We had no trouble with our valuables -- there's a safe in each bedroom. You can sign up for timeshare presentation, or just say no. One good thing from the presentation is they give you a discount card for the resort restaurants and shops, which we used a lot. The La Perla restaurant on the property was very pleasant with a stunning view of Land's End and the Arch. I don't know how things will be in 2010 when you go, but right now del Arco is just great!