Report Abuse

Re: Montecristo Villa 12

[Q=martinw7] dmagliulo -- I'm a "12er" also. Have the first two weeks in September. Bought way back when MC was just a gleam in Senior Copple's eye. Have used it two years so far. Villa #12 is hands down the best villa at MC. Almost as high as the top row #1 through #11 but because out a little further the view due west isn't blocked by the outcropping that is just to the right of #1 and those units below us drop off a long way down so their view of the sunset is blocked by mountain that has the lighthouse on top of it AND being the end unit on the street have an unfettered view of sunsets to the west and ocean down below. Pinch myself every minute I'm there. Aaah, yes Unit 12ers are Gods chosen villa owners. Also in September everything is green, green, green and beautiful cloud formations and sunsets. Was visiting MC this last February and it looked like they were starting golf course over by lighthouse mountain. On a visit up to MC before the first units were built I ran into the civil engineer who was second engineer in charge of developing MC and houses, and golf courses. He told me plan for golf courses -- 36 holes. Course goes around the west side of lighthouse mountain and will the hole furthest south will be called "Land's end hole" with the hole being the hole furthest south on baja California. Courses and hole will be famous vis-a-vis Pebble Beach in Monterey, California. Will be on PGA circuit. The salesman told me that the reason it hasn't been finished is because for first time in history Mexcian government demanded environmental study before beginning construction (don't know whether bullshit or not). MLWalden[/Q] Walden, We own dec 1-16 in villa #1. Over 3 years now. I think the construction you are seeing is for the ocean front homes not the golf course? At least it was 6 months ago. Does any one have more current info?? Andy