Report Abuse

Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor

Fellow villa owners -- Here it is Aug 2008 and the golf courses should have been completed by now. I bought my unit May 2005 and Montecristo some MC villas had been completed. Presumed that they would be completed in a couple of years at the latest. Gave lame excuse of surprise government environmental impact study caused delay. of eighteen months. The success of the villa project as a resale or rental or for enjoyment is greatly dependent on the golf course especially for those that purchased weeks where school is normally in session which is most of year. I see the MC villas appeal to golfers as I see a bunch of golf buddies renting it out for a week of golfing together or a corporation as I tax write off and being used to entertain clients on golf trips. MC/Coppele definitely owes compensation for this extreme delay. I have run into numerous people who have expressed the MC staff/salesmen their dissatisfaction with the delay in installing the golf course but all we get is a lame excuse. Post of this thread if you feel the same way. Currently the MC threat us like yokels on this matter. Time to get some respect and what we paid for.