Report Abuse

confused TS owner

[Q=anniej9] Hi forum. Like many others, I have been "sucker/bedazzeled" into purchaseing an overpriced timeshare in a new Las Vegas Resort. I have owned it for two years now, but haven't used it because it isn't built yet, so last year they put us in a sister resort which was not as nice. My trouble is...I really don't understand how to use this. I obviously cannot sell it because it isn't really worth anything, so need to learn how to best use it. I have a mortgage bill, a maintenance fee, and a exchange fee. Do I have to use their exchange company to travel somewhere else or commit to my own resort over and over? What if I would like to "share" my time some where else? I have searched and just not geting it. Thank you![/Q] [b]You must be speaking of Planet Holywood in Vegas that has not yet opened for business as it's still in the construction phase. You pose a good question since you have nothing to deposit/trade yet with II .... I don't know how II would handle this. If you can't get a straight forward answer from an II advisor then ask to speak to an II supervisor. You will certainly be able to trade this timeshare in the future upon it's construction completion using II, but I really don't know what the answer is right now since it's still being built.[/b]