Report Abuse

What keeps you from using Redweek Exchange?

I am just curious what keeps others from using Redweek Exchange? For me, I have two issues: first, the long term viability of the program itself. For example, the RedWeek Development Blog hasn't been updated since May 2008. If this is a new program, which it is, and RedWeek is committed to its growth and expansion, there isn't anything new to blog about since May? That concerns me. More importantly, to me, is the fear that if I was to deposit and have my points, that I will never find a suitable exchange. I can only travel certain weeks each year. The exchange program appears to have no way to show availability of an exchange in a week range, regardless of the location. The only thing that I can do is view availability by location. To find the dates, I have to click on every location and see the dates. That can take hours, and it makes me simply not use the program. The exchange program has been active for quite some time, yet, as far as I can tell, we've seen no further development on any features of the program on the website (like date based searches). It makes me question what they've been doing all this time? Is there a future to this program?