Report Abuse

Re: Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor

I was at MC in July. There was NO work being done on the golf course. The only work was on the "New MC II" area. I was told that they would "definitely" be ready by Oct. '09 but no one would put it in print. I discussed the misrepresentation of the course location with the sales manager and he said the only ones that would or could do anything was either of the two Coppeles. I called and e-mailed to get an appointment with either and I was told that I could not contact them. "They do not talk to owners" because they were "too busy". I sent another e-mail asking if I would get any compensation for the "relocation of the courses" or have my address switched to another villa for at least a view of the golf courses and i have not heard from anyone. Note: With the "new plans", both courses will have holes on the beach if they ever develop the courses. The courses will be on the East and West sides of the Lighthouse mountain.