Report Abuse

Re: Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor

Thanks All for the updates even though bad news -- Not putting in the golf courses as promised greatly diminishes the value of our properties. Way beyond them giving us a comparable discount on meals equal to the discount on playing a few rounds of golf. What is interesting is how they are ignoring putting the golf courses when they would help increase sales of their villas and occupancy of the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Watcha gonna due? Nothing us peon villa owners can do but to bad mouth the resort on the Internet. But then you diminish the value of your property if you want to sell or rent it until they build the golf courses. Ernesto's much younger brother was managing the MC project and met with him several times back in the first year 2005 when he was up at my villa because of the severe leaking problems in my villa and the problem with falling rocks onto the road after a heavy rain. We had an office in the MC office back then. Couldn't make it to my villa this year (September) so couldn't complain. Any ideas other than setting up a nasty website exposing the Coppels and MC for reneging on their promise of putting in the golf courses in a timely manner? Marty