Report Abuse

Re: Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor

I understand everyone's frustrations as I am in the same situation. But, annoucing your frustration on a website that advertises rentals isn't smart if you want this to be a desirable property to visit. We took my entire family (parents, sister & her family, our family) in May and had an awesome vacation. The entire staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. The accommodations are great and our limo driver even stopped at the Costco on the way from the airport so we could fully stock the villa for the week. My parents, who have traveled the world, said it was the nicest timeshare they had even been too and are planning to visit it with friends in 2009. Our daughter got an ear infection and the dr on call at the resort visited our villa twice and they even picked up a prescription for us in town and delivered it right to the vila. So yes, there are frustrations about the courses. We too are ready to play. But I think Jack Nickelaus' latest newest about opening in 2010 should be encouraging and remember, this is Mexico and a different time clock. Enjoy the property...we did! Oh, and we did rent one week last year successfully for about $400 per night by advertising on the internet.