Report Abuse

Re: Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor

Hmmmmm, wachagonnado?! Bottomline is that by delaying (if ever) building the golf courses as promised albeit they never said when they would be built I purchased my MC villa in May 2005 and here it is Oct 2008 over three years later and they haven't even started constructing them that the value of our villas has been greatly lessened from what they would be if they were in operation. Also I'm looking at these half-off the price for rounds of golf that are worthless. What is a reasonable length of time for the golf courses to have been completed. They should have been completed within two years of the date I purchased my villa. Granted the villas are awesome but they would be even more awesome and worth a hell of a lot more if the golf courses were in place. Value of MC villa: I have the first two weeks in September. I banked the second week with The Registry Collection more than 90 days in advance of the first day of my scheduled weeks. An emergency arose the week before I was to use the first week precluding me from using my first week. I called The Registry Collection to see if I could bank the first week even though it was inside the 90 day minimum. They said I could if there was somebody who requested my week at MC villa. They checked for requests and said there was no possibility as they had ELEVEN MC villas banked and unrequested for that week ahead of mine that had been banked for over ninety days! Scary!! I had been checking Redweek for three months prior as I was researching the viability of selling my units here as well as renting them out in future years. There were two villas listed both up in the most desirable top two rows. They worked their way down from a more than reasonable $300/$400 per night rental to to barely covering the daily maintenance fee and still did not rent out. Really scary!!! Sales of MC villas. Nada on Redweek as far as I can see so haven't bothered to list mine (the real estate collapse in the USA has necessitated me selling my MC villa). I see the golf courses as being invaluable as far the saleability of the MC villas. And do I believe that the are going to start building the golf courses in 2009. Naahhh. They said they were going to start building them any day now back when I bought the units in 2005. Ditto in every year and every time I went to Cabo (also have other timeshares in Cabo). Hmmmmm, whatamIgonnado? Stay tuned. Marty