Report Abuse

Re: Organize group protest/damages for not getting golf course completed in timely manor

I agree whole heartedly that as owners collectively we should be able to make a difference. I was thinking does it boil down to our management company? From what I've been reading online it seems like having a qualified management company is essential to the long term value of our investments. A good management company will look out for the owners interests. Online I found the following items to consider when evaluating a new or existing managment company. (http://www.triwest-timeshare.com/tips/tip15.ftl) Bascially .... 1. Where is their main office? 2. How long have they been in the timeshare business? 3. How many resorts do they manage? 4. Do they have a bonus time program? 5. Do they have an internal exchange program? 6. Are their resorts RCI, II or both? 7. What is the quality of their other resorts? 8. What is ave maintenance fee of their other resorts? 9. Will they assist you or your agent in showing, renting and selling your timeshare? As owners we don't know anything about our management company. Are we kept in the dark on purpose. Our properties are wonderful and luxurious and the views are spectacular but what we need is help from someone, maybe an attorney/owner/group knowledgeable in timeshare/fractional ownership to help us get our voices heard. Then we should be able to take our investments to the next level. It would be nice if we had the same managment company as the Four Seasons Residences they seem to be doing an awesome job.