Report Abuse

Re: Club Navigo is a rip off

[Q=glenday2] [Q=glenday3] [Q=jayjay] [b]I would file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in the state where Club Navigo is located. It's sad to say but many travel clubs and developer timeshare salespeople will say anything, including outright lies, to get a prospective buyer to buy. It's what's in the written contract that is legally binding.[/b][/Q] Club Navigo, and Liki Tiki are the same they are based in Florida, and I spoke to a person @ the Florida Department of Business Professional Regulations, however Club Navigo, lied out of their end that never sees sunshine. I believe if we can get enough people who own time shares at Club Navigo, to file a "Class Action Suit" against them, then maybe something good can happen, because you were ripped off, and you are not the only one. What I was told is to by this government agency in Florida is "Never try to sell your time share by anyone who claims they can sell it," that is a LIE, there is so muchof this type of fraud in Florida, they can not keep up with it. They also told me Club Navigo, and other companies who sell timeshares have many people who will say anything to get you to buy a time share, and you MUST read everything page by page, because what you are being told, and what actually shows up on the paper will always be two different things. Anyone wishing to get even with this company and get their money back by joining in on this suit please contact me @ yakesluv@sbcglobal.net Please write Club Navigo on the comment field so that I can respond.[/Q] It has been confirmed these two are one in the same. They have their own collection agency in house, their own attorney's in house and their own bankers in house. They will not allow you to sell, they would prefer you lose your time share, these are the steps you must do. According to the FTC contact the Attorney General and file a complaint, file a compaint withthe Business Professional Regulation, file a complaint with the FTC, I am also contacting the Governor as well, as for trying to contact the attorney service they charge $35.00 to give you a name of anattorney who deals in time shares, anyone willing to talk please again email me @ yakesluv@sbcglobal.net. we have to get on this now. OH and don't think you can walk away and just leave you share, they think they can place a lien on any of your property, this I am looking into as well. These are nasty people in Florida. and have to be dealt with.[/Q]