Report Abuse

Just returned from Cabo :)

We just returned from Cabo. We were a large group (15 of us) and had a great time! It is very quiet in Cabo because the cruise ships do not return until late June and many travelers have chosen to avoid Mexico. Our vacation was amazing; there are lots of deals to be had because of the lack of travelers. We parasailed, used waverunners, played golf, took the glass bottom boat tour, and swam with dolphins. It was even easy to get a reservation at The Office. This is our 3rd trip in the past 3 years to Cabo and it did not disappoint. We have owned the villa at Montecristo for the past 2 years and while it has been disappointing at times regarding rentals, I still believe Quivira will be a top community once the golf course are complete. I did confirm that owners of the Montecristo villa would be able to use the private Jack Nicklaus course until the public one opened. The private course construction has started and it is scheduled to open in 2010. We also viewed the Ritz Carlton residence model under construction and the Montecristo phase II model is now open. All our guests said the villas and resort were one of the nicest places they have ever stayed. So go down and support the Mexico economy...it's in all our interest to make sure this place succeeds. And, to those of you who continue to be negative on this board...I don't really see your point because you only hurting everyone's investment. Yes, I'm frustrated too because the project is taking way longer than projected, but it is moving forward and with the Ritz Carlton & Nicklaus on board, it should be an amazing place once complete.