Report Abuse

Typical for timeshare salespeople

[Q=phill12] His or her babbling was funny and I'm sorry to hear you and jayjay have been let go from your jobs and just sitting home bashing this company. But at least your getting unemployment. I don't understand how you can afford these vacations you two keep taking on small amount of money your collecting on unemployment each week? LMAO PHILL12[/Q] Just wait until Obama's social programs kick in. I'll be able to afford several more timeshares all on the backs of taxpayers. [Q=phill12] I do have one question,is there a law in any state that one person or company can not sell property belonging to another without charging any upfront fee? These parasites always throw this law out there as why they charge this fee when most of us sane people understand the charge is their running money(means they get it and run).[/Q] I agree, all these guys need to do is provide the reference to the law so we can look it up ourselves. Have you noticed these shills NEVER respond after their first tirade?