Report Abuse

Hi Howard

I am still working on getting my paperwork straightened out. They sent the paperwork by DHL while I was away for 2 weeks on another trip and I called DHL when I returned and they didn't know where it was because they tried to send it back when I didn't respond to the stickey note and then it got lost in transport and Sandals didn't want to send me additional copies of the the cert. DHL finally found it and I faxed and mailed the originals. Aparently it had been bouncing back and forth between Baltimore and Washington. I think I am mostly settled. I know I won't be bringing the little ones with me to this timeshare. I bought it for adult R&R only. Even when my children turn 16 I don't think Sandals is the kind of resort they would enjoy. For now they like the slides. My husband and I walked to the Beaches and Beaches Sandy Bay when we were in Negril. They look beautiful but are a little out of our price range when we travel with the family. We usually stay at Pebbles or Starfish Trelawny and get two rooms. Tracey