Report Abuse

Re: Is Montecristo Estates sold out & what Pueblo Bonito was selling the last units for

Agreed the MC is the absolute cat's meow. Mention that you are an MC owner to any merchant in Cabo and it puts you in the "Big Shot" category. Bought three timeshares/villa from Ernesto, all pre-contruction -- Rosa, Sunset, and MC. Never felt lied to except for the golf course. All units exceeded my wildest expectations. Never had anything but the best service and keeps getting better all the time. On one stay I wrote an extensive maintenance, mostly involving painting -- i.e. birdcages, railings, etc down at Sunset. Returned to Sunset Beach a month later and everything was or was in process of being addressed and has been maintained in tip-top condition ever since. And, sad as it is, my MC villa and Hacienda Encantata timeshare are holding their value much better than my high end properties in the Sacramento area of California and Sarasota area of Florida which are down 60%...and they ain't going back to what I paid for them in at least the next ten years. Ernesto gets the golf course in and MC values will go through the roof -- especially for us phase 1 MC owners and especially especially for us who own in the "Vaunted First 18".