Report Abuse

Re: OWNERS MEETING DEC 17th 2009

Hi Jon, I too am outraged. There will be another owners meeting scheduled February 25th please confirm this date. The Governor is not liked by the locals of Hawaii she is really harming the schools as well. But getting back to dues fees. You are correct to say that the value of our time is nothing. I spent 75,000 for 1 week and 40K for another week I too for the HOA dues can go stay even at the villas as a non owner cheaper for the week than the HOA fees. Not good. Besides there are many issues at hand regarding the North property and many North owners are VERY unhappy with the quality of the buildings and what we were sold in preconstruction. It is NOT what we got when the project was completed. I am trying to get as many unhappy North property owners to rally to help the possibility of filing a class action suit against them for their dishonesty in the sales of the product and not an honest disclosure. We can discuss this further off redweek and I would be more than happy to fill you in. I am not going to make the Feb 25th meeting although I will be there for 10 days prior I leave the 24th. If there is anything a property owner would like me to do while I am there please contact me. I am disappointed I can not attend. I do feel it extremely important so please property owners if you can I urge you to do so. We have to stick together to fight for our financial investments and our rights as property owners. Thank you for responding to my blog as I want to spread the word out to as many owners as possible. I will read the article you found thank you for sharing Stephanie