Report Abuse

Re: NEW OWNERS MEETING FEBRUARY 25, 2010

Hi Jonathan and all other owners, What a great thought. I am pleased with the response of this blog and the issues brought up at hand. I will be on the property Feb 14th and returning the 24th I unfortunetly will not be there for the meeting which I am so disappointed about. Will anyone from this forum be there? Or does anyone know someone whom can address our issues and concerns. There are many great points that need to be addressed It seems to be the maintenance fee impact is a big issue. I understand the logic and wanting the government to prove their reasoning but the bottom line is 1. The government doesn't care and it will take years before anything could or would be done. 2. The cost of the lawyers will be astranomical unless an owner would rally to proxy themselves to help with the HOA is fighting this at minimal to no cost. 3. On another note the locals do not like the governor of Hawaii she is runing the schools and the education department for the children. She needs to be gone!!! I don't have much more to say as I have to reread the forum responses to respond and my time is very limited today but again if someone would like me to do anything or speak to anyone while I am at the property next week let me know. My concern is yes the maintenance fees but mainly the quality of the North and the deception on what was sold preconstruction. It looks like a cheap apartment complex with NO ovens and expects me on Ocean Front (no elevator near by) to walk down 5 flights of stairs with food in hand to BBQ and then back up and hoping one is available besides leaving my guests and or family. My Father was disabled and couldn't walk far first time at the property after construction. We were in out OF he never left his room the elevator was so far from the room and it was like we were a rat in a maze in the meanwhile passing everyones garbage in the hallway as we tried to find the elevator. Once we got there we then had to walk back to the ocean what a joke. This and so many otherissues with the proerty I hate the North and wish I never bought the 2 weeks. I am hoping there are others like me who feel the same way about the North you may have your reasons as well as this is only one of my issues. Please lets fight this as the sales staff is a bunch of scam artists. I am in real estate in the bay area and now that what was sold was NOT what was built. But then the 200 pages of fine print I am sure they covered their ass!!! Stephanie