Report Abuse

Upfront fee resale companies are against the law in Florida .... report them ASAP

[Q=dawnt82] We have also been scammed by Trinity Oasis Marketing in Las Vegas, since we sent cashier checks to them, I done know what I can do to get my money back. I received a call from Telemarketing Recovery Task Force in DelRay, Fl, stating they would recover all the money we had given to timeshare companies and would charge 25% of total amount.When he learned how much we had given to these companies, he then took 25% of the total and ask for the fee upfront. I have not given him any money or signed any contract and I'm very skeptical that this is another scam. Has anyone had any dealing with this task force?[/Q] Yes, this is another scam. Since Florida started cracking down on upfront listing fee scam artists, these upfront listing fee "recovery" scams started popping up. Tell them that they will get their 25% out of the money AFTER it is recovered. At that point, if they don't hang up, they will tell you that that's not how they operate.