Report Abuse

Re: True Valid

just read all these messages feel pretty pigged off I really think i HAVE BEEN DUPED. two weeks ago i was called and asked if i still wanted to selll my timeshare and was given a very convincing talk on how they had a buyer and would be willing to pay £ 8200 for my 2weeks EVEERYTHING SEEMED VERY GOOD i was asked for 1200 legal bond which would be returnable and sent very official looking paperwork contract etc I paid £ 750 after saying I could not afford 1200 even this was a struggle but iwas desprate to sell the timeshare. contracts paperwork e.mailed to me and i returnrd next day 11/6 I called 13/6 and was assured all ok and my paperwork had been received and would hear from completions within 2 weeks or so. on friday I received second set of paperwork so tried ringing again only to get a answer machine I have been trying to contact TV BY PHONE AND E.MAIL since friday to no avail then i stumbbled upon the web site. I have contact Action Fraud and IT WOULD APPEAR it is a scam i paid by debit card so dont know how I stand re claiming my £750 I have also cancelled by card just in case How can these scum bags sleep at night Lynn Please be careful