Report Abuse

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System

That's a good plan. I'm going to try and call her today. I do remember that the rep at the presentation said we had the option of buying more points--at like $10.22/pt (is this the price you talked about that is going up--and were these actually Trust points?)! My understanding was that these points would just be added to the 6500 we had for our 3 properties--so it still doesn't sound like they were "Trust" points, just more (what I now know are) exchange points. And, no, weren't given a points book--just one that marked all the resorts as "E" or " and ET" (Exchange and/or Trust--I presume). I did notice that there were some resorts only listed "E" but not "T"--which I also assumed meant that those resorts were essentially sold out and didn't have any trust inventory (I also know that none of the European or Asian resorts are on board as yet and that you have to go through II to trade into these). So it would be great if you could send me that PDF file. How best can I get my email address to you?