Report Abuse

Re: Class Action Lawsuit

I would like to hear the explanation for non disclosure of this water intrusion for anybody who has joined the Hawaii collection in the last 2 years in regards to Diamond Resorts Internationals Knowledge without disclosure to new signups. I'm sure they have a loop hole to cover it somewhere, but a problem they new about for 3 years and yet they still sold the SCAM. I can not believe anyone signed up knowing the truth about the damages. They would have certainly sugar coated and minimized as to their true impact on the members wallet if they were disclosed at all. Where do you draw the ETHICS line Diamond Resorts? Doesn't ARDA hold it's members to an ETHICS code of conduct. Which Diamond Resorts had to have signed if they are displaying the logo on their website. I am not saying the legal disclosure is not buried in the mountain of paperwork and would not be surprised if there is a signature of acceptance of some kind of disclosure, but I guarantee you the skullduggery used to get your signature is where the crime is taking place. Once you are in with these CROOKS it is much like the Eagles Hotel California "You can check-out anytime you like, but you can never leave". World Wide more than 2000 folks are actively seeking a solution to this HUGE Problem perpetrated by DRI and it is only going to get worse unless we stand up to this bully and give him a black eye. While Diamond Resorts in the UK made the UK members an offer to get out; however it came with a GAG order to never speak derogatory about DRI or TS industry. I wonder why... A few did take the offer, many countered with the Gag removed they were rejected. Many others stood firm their ground. There was an inflamed email from SJC at first then all responses began going through legal... hmmm short fuse protection is my guess. Anyway we are all in the same boat Owners/Members/Collections Diamond Resorts has perverted the intent of the contracts and even changed the rules where it suited them. They strong Arm their way on to the resorts Board of Directors and begin to accumulate the foreclosures or swindle owners into Diamond twisted scheme and the irrevocable trust. While they claim they follow the law, I think their books and other documentation will tell a different story. The Irrevocable trust is a mechanism that makes it easy for DRI to foreclose in the event of a default, they already have the deed the rest is just canceling your account. When DRI must foreclose on a deed there is paperwork and legal filings and time before DRI gets their GREEDY mits on the DEED this means they can not sell it legally anyway... until all legal processes are complete. These guys need to be stopped from ripping off others. Does anyone know if the sales office is still open at the Point at Poipu/KBC. Has anyone audited the Presentation to make certain it includes this new A$$essment and disclosures? I think this would be a prudent measure by those that are supposed to be regulating these con artist. There is strength in numbers and we have a number of folks pretty upset at the current state of affairs with Diamond Resorts. Register if you have not already done so. www.KBCowners.com www.PoipuPoint.org Also the UK group has a lot of activity as their current membership is over 1800 folks from all over Europe and Canada/US. drip.enjin.com CVO Progress Always