Report Abuse

Orange Lake and Holiday Inn

i can help but its too much to explain on internet, if you'd like to call 386-451-1736-chris. i have been in the business for 3 years and have had only 4 people cancel, i;m as honest as they get. i get really sick of people bashing timeshare mostly because of bad reps or they don't understand how to use it. rci had a class action lawsuit and is now transparent with the new changes as of nov 2011. also if you own a weeks reosrt, it is totally different then a points resorts. you have to join holiday inn club and convert to points system. when you do you, you have the option of using them for airlines, car rental, gas, shopping,gift cards to all kinds of stores like best buy,home depot,sears,applebee's. see why i can't explain on internet. you points can be put into a program that they never!!!!!! expire. so you pay one time to upgrade and use over and over every year. think about buying one plane ticket and using it over and over year after year. that's why points ownership are the best, also weeks ownerships sell for $1.00 on red week, you don't see orangelake points anywhere for sale. hope i helped alittle, but please don't listen to these people that don't know anything about your program. i go to training 20 hours a month to keep updated, when was the last time they did.