Report Abuse

Re: Company called Paradise Property Group Offering to Re-Sell Mayan Palace Timeshare for NO Upfront Fee

Wow, what great information!!! Thank you all. I can only assume that the entire process is a scam, because, primarily, of the following: (1) no business license in State of Washington; and (2) Mexican Timeshares are being sold via eBay and Redweek for cents on the dollar, and sometimes, they are being sold for no dollars at all, as the owners want "out" of having to pay annual maintenance fees. So, simply abide by the old adage: "if it's too good to be true, then it is NOT true." I keep getting phone calls from the scam artists. The representative with the State of Washington informed me that the scam artists are becoming more sophisticated, coming up with schemes that make it appear to be: "no upfront fees." But, in the end, there will be a point in the process where the scam artist does "require" or "ask for" some sort of payment, whether it be "for Mexican government taxes," or some such other alleged "hidden requirement." Again, I thank you all.