Report Abuse

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System

Wow, I love the name calling! Really? Why does Dennis have to look out for everyone else and be a "We", Bob? I have been reading these post for the past few weeks because I just purchased DC points. I have 3 legacy weeks. Maybe I got screwed, maybe I didn't. But I made the decision to do it because I think it will be the best thing for me in the long run. If I was wrong, that is a mistake I will have to live with. I am a big boy and I can read. If you people that are complaining so much don't like DC, don't use them, sell your points and move on. Be productive and figure out a way to make it work or don't use it. Calling Dennis names takes away from your credibility to actually make a statement that someone may listen to and respect. I didn't by these points because I thought it would be the best thing for everyone on this forum and I am pretty sure Dennis didn't make his decision based upon what this forum thinks. If this is a medium for everyone to complain because they think they were mislead or didn't take the time to learn about what they we getting into, it works perfectly. Marriott didn't force anyone to do this, so I don't see why there is such hostility towards MVCI. Look in the mirror if you are upset. I am looking in the mirror and so far I am pleased. That may change, but if I am unhappy with this product I only have myself to blame, I won't look for excuses. And thank you to everyone for the constructive posts. The more well reasoned information, the better.