Report Abuse

Re: Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN

Just a heads up everyone. Property Relief closing company located in Sevierville, TN is owned by Stacy Gillespie/Robbie Pickel. They have now opened up "VP TITLE" same office and this company is put under Hope Yoakum's name, she works for him in the closing department. I'm sure she's probably gotten a promotion seeing that she put the company in her name. I'm sure Property Relief will be fading away soon since their new company VP Title has arrived. Mr. Gillespie also has a department in the company called RCI TRAVEL in which their new name is VACATION EXPERTS INTERNATIONAL! - You gotta love it, their "Director of Operations" is his secretary Kelly Williams. If you will look on ebay under redweeks4less and travel_time_vacation all in which Mr. Stacy Gillespie owns and operates his rental's out of. You see he takes in the transfers, you sign the POA which gives him the right to use your and abuse your account pretty much any way he wants. ..He uses points to rent weeks out on ebay therefore making him more money while your still paying MF's, and sometimes your property still isn't closed in over a year. Travel time vacation has no listing's because both sites have had trouble with their ebay feedback. I also see the redweeks4less is not at 100%... : I hope this helps someone out in the near future.. IAVacations, Property Relief, Vacation Experts International aka Travel RCI are all in ONE, in which Stacy Gillespie (or someone that he has got to put in their name) Have a great day!