Report Abuse

omnicorp

Everyone: Omnicorp is a scam -- as are ALL the other US companies who partnered with Coco Sunset's sales force -- Executive Properties, Optimus, Phoenix, Buffalo, and Platinum. We believe that they all are run out of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, by US nationals. All their web sites were recently developed, some are already down. None of them are registered with the appropriate authorities in their supposed states. None of the names associated with any of them actually can be found to have residences near their supposed workplace. None of their "testimonials" are from anyone reputable and verifiable. And, most importantly, NOT ONE has ever been shown to have actually sold other timeshares or to rent out any. Not one... With all that, though, there is nothing legally we have found that we can do: there is no corporate entity to sue, the BBB has all these crooks rated F, and we don't even know any names, as we assume all are aliases and some might be the same people. Most effective is to continue to plaster the internet with notices about these scammers. Now, Coco Sunset / Miramar vehemently denies any knowledge of what their commissioned and independent contractor sales force was doing, and claims that they have put procedures in place to make it harder for such sales cowboys to get away with these claims in the future. We shall see... and let's be sure to hold them accountable for any such sales pitches after last August or so, when they first responded to these charges and claimed ignorant innocence. Meanwhile, Karla (steilka@iowatelecom.net) has been the contact for all those wishing to coordinate a response. At times there are many from not only this forum but others on Redweek, as well as PissedConsumer.com and others who are writing, so it can take a few days. And, although Karla IS legitimate (bought in late 2010), others might not be, which is why we screen all those who do respond. The bad guys clearly would like to know what we're up to... [Q=peggyh97] I wrote to Karla also & haven't gotten any info yet! [Q=susanneb26] Hi Daniel, So far, you are the only person who seems to be legitimate on this site. I have sent e-mails to some of the people who say they want to get together and fight these crooks, but no one has responded. Like you, I also wonder if some of the people posting here are from Omnicorp, Miramar, and Coco Sunset. It is interesting that I was contacted by someone from Mexico who is trying to prosecute these people two days after I posted to this site. Perhaps that is who this mysterious "Karla" is. You are fortunate that you are out for less than $20,000. My loss is even worse. I am also giving 100 % to my legal pursuit, and my U.S. lawyer has given me some good advice that I would like to share with an actual real person, not another scammer. If you are interested, please write to me at: skicrazy1@live.com.[/Q][/Q]