Report Abuse

Marriott Destination Club Points transfer process and required fees

[Q=david1722] no I paid and the $2000 and $300 education fee. I also spent 40 minutes on the phone with them prior to buying and going over restrictions and policy and it was not mentioned. Lucky I have phone logs because if I knew that restriction I would never have bough They are saying its a rule but when I delved further on the 2nd market now they are now saying it is for anyone that buys under 1500 points is put into that category. Resale or non resale and if I buy 500 more points it would lift the restriction They want to take no responsibility as they did not inform the title company when they did the rofr, the seller did not know, nor did I. I looked at my documents and its not in there. I am also going to contact a lawyer about fraud because they took $2300 and didn't inform I have contacted the consumer protection agency as they can't just make a rule. I also contacted there executive office and am waiting to talk to them. Believe me I feel Marriott is trying to push this on me with no legs and took their $2300 cut and saying ha[/Q] I am going to share this post on TUG on their Marriott link. This is very interesting. Others should know what's happening. Plus I know Marriott people look at that site.