Report Abuse

Has anyone dealt with GiveBackTimeshare.com?

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2011/07/15/what-to-do-with-a-timeshare-you-no-longer-want/ This is a great site all around! You should never give any money up front to sell your timeshare... EVER! If they say that RUN!!! It's still yours and in selling anything of yours should you give money up front. They can lie to you and just take the money & run! They might even tell you they are working on selling it and you need to pay them every month until it sells. It's only bells & whistles. Or like I say BS! They want to keep taking again... Your money! They also will not pay the maintenance fees...while you wait for them to fake sell. I've been doing much research on this because I'm a very skeptical person when it comes to my money. Plus my father and I were trying to sell, but its pretty hard these days. We had to let it go due to the costly maintenance fees. One more thing... Company's that say they are BBB credited are not safe either. They can pay to put it up and make fake reviews. Like others have said... Research the hell out of any and everything for your own safety.