Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham Is breaking my financial back`

Just an update. I called Wyndham and they took my points back but gave me nothing .....absolutely nothing!, However, that's okay as I finally am rid of the timeshare BS. They charge for absolutely everything. I had moved points to RCI as Wyndham had nothing available and I ended up paying $209 to book with them. I already was paying almost $1000.00 a year in maintenance fees, then add more to that. Had to cancel with RCI due to illness and yes, lost the 209.00 also. So happy to be rid of this timeshare. I lost several years of points along with other bookings fees. Wyndham is a big ripoff. No wonder BBB rates them an F. [Q=lancec13] [Q=gail542]What will happen when I quit paying the fees?[/Q] Like you said, you're not worried about your credit rating at this point so that probably won't affect you even though the HOA might threaten to ding your rating. You will probably face a barrage of threatening e-mails, snail mails, and phone calls from collection agencies. Have you contacted the HOA, explained your situation, and asked if it will take your unit back? It might see the practicality of taking it back amicably rather than going through the expense of foreclosing on the unit.[/Q]