Report Abuse

Re: First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal

[Q=gerardom18] [Q=donp196] Gerardo is a SCAMMER period. Anyone that gets involved in his scam after reading these posts deserves to lose their hard earned money.[/Q] What a surprise donp196 crying SCAM SACM SCAM , you self righteous prick, you think yours is the only true path, you forever chain yourself to judging others, I offered you proof that carerra Lawson and PROFECO canceled my parents timeshare but you lazzy redneck don’t want to open your eyes because you are never wrong; tell me why you don’t want to do it, I know why, because you are a coward hiding in your moms basement searching for post to claim they are a scam, I have proof that carrera Lawson canceled my parents timeshare do you have any proof they are a scam or me , besides Google and your ignorance arrogant opinion based on nothing.[/Q] You haven't provided proof. We can't just call a government agency and ask them to verify information (if it is real) that has nothing to do with us. I would imagine an American citizen couldn't just call PROFECO, a Mexican government agency, and start asking them to verify private information about someone they don't even know. So even if the number you provided is real, we still can't use it to prove anything. I'm very happy for your parents who are finally out of their timeshare, but no one in this forum is going to pay Carrera & Lawson, so you're better off just not wasting your time here anymore. Unless of course you enjoy trading insults with strangers on the internet, then by all means, continue.