Report Abuse

Re: First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal

[Q=donp196] Jayjay don't waste your breath on this SCAMMER. He's just like BJ Cooke. The SCAMMERS will keep ranting trying to convince victims to fork over their hard earned money to them. Stop responding to this jerk so the thread will go quiet. Like I said anyone dumb enough to fall for their SCAM after reading this thread deserves to lose their hard earned money and I won't feel sorry for them after they have been warned over and over to avoid the con artists.[/Q] Once again the almighty Donp196 refuse to verify something just call a scammer to everybody that don’t agree with him, prove me wrong where is your proof of carrera Lawson did not cancel my parents timeshare I give you the tools to check but you don’t do it because you are a coward that doesn’t have the courage to admit you are wrong, call the PROFECO do something besides cry scam every minute call carrera lawson or your precious FBI What part of my parents pay after we get confirmation from us calling the resort offices you don’t get, o wait the people working in the office are part of the scam right because everybody wants Donp196 welfare and food stamps. And every one in Mexico is a scammer and a fraud according to the keeper of the truth Donp196.