Report Abuse

Re: Krystal is a big Fraud!!

Do you know anything about Universal Marketing in Orlando ? I'm used to getting endless winning wonderful scam vacation calls but this company wanting to tell me about renting our Diamond timeshare was new. I do know The Licensed Timeshare Resale Broker Association said Diamond has nixed the resale market among licensed brokers by manipulating the restrictions on use of points purchased on the secondary market. Prior to Diamond's acquisition of resorts, LTRBA members were able to help owners by renting their weeks out. Members of the LTRBA also told me Diamond does not allow third party legitimate brokers to rent Diamond weeks or points. I'm thinking this UM group is someone contracted by Diamond paying UM a cut so Diamond could make more money on top of maintenance fees. They say they rent for RCI and IL. Is this a new one! Do you know anything about them? Timeshare seems to have turned into white collar crime at its finest. Eventually and hopefully enough people will get scammed to be their demise.