Report Abuse

Re: Be careful about taking advice from the Timeshare Users Group (TUG)

Susan I can understand why people are suspicious of your motives. Count me in as one of them. I have been monitoring the forum for many years now with the intent to keep them clear of scammers. One of the scams I detest is attorneys that come into the forums posing as satisfied customers. That is their version of ambulance chasing. You stated that you never purchased a timeshare yet you claim that you are an advocate for timeshare owners. That raises my suspicions above any bar. You provide no credentials as far as being associated with any consumer movement. Therefore I have to assume you have an ulterior motive for getting people to contact you outside the forum, Your rants make me even more suspicious. I have gone toe to toe in the forums with B.J. Cook and his scam machine and Tonya Williams with her phony business. I exposed both of them openly in the forum and have saved many people thousands of dollars preventing them from becoming victims. The one thing they had in common was they both went into rants to justify their scams. You are doing exactly that. Until you can prove otherwise I will caution anyone to avoid contacting you outside the forum. Scammers steer their victims to websites and emails to isolate them before they take their money. I caution anyone to leave the safety of the forum when contacting someone who claims they can get you out of your contract. There is nothing that can't be openly discussed. If they tell you otherwise than run as fast as you can.